Customs Clearance Service
- Customs audits which analyse reports and identify duty refund opportunities
- Tariff concession orders
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) assessment
- Compilation of costing information to establish correct cargo values
- Tariff classification advice and listing
- Clearing live entries
- GST enquiries and application to the Australian Tax Office for GST decisions
- Technical valuation and legislation advice
- Landed costing
- Remote client access
- Department of Agriculture (quarantine) consultancy
- Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) and Luxury car tax (LCT)
Tap into our expertise
Our customs consultancy service can provide expert knowledge with the clear objective to deliver significant cost saving initiatives and innovation within this vital part of the supply chain.
Gain faster access to market
We are proud to be an accredited Australian Trusted Trader which helps us simplify the customs process and accelerate the flow of cargo in and out of Australia.
Manage biosecurity risks
Our depots and warehouses are approved by the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE) to manage and perform the documentary assessment to streamline quality inspections of your goods.
Landed Costing Reports
We can provide landed costing reports. This will cover all costs up to delivery for each unit/line of your suppliers invoice accurately apportioning duty and sales tax costs if applicable and freight by weight, volume or value.
Documentary Requirements for Overseas Countries
As a global business, we have at hand the details of specific document requirements needed in Australia and around the world. This includes invoicing, country of origin certificates, quarantine, trademarking, prohibitions and restrictions.
Global Reach, Local Service
Our in-house licensed customs brokers are located in each branch, making decisions as close to the operations and our customers as possible.
Ready to simplify your international trade?
Talk to our experienced, in house customs brokers who will ensure your international freight moves smoothly across borders.Talk to our Customs Brokers today