Domestic Transport Technology
As a Transport customer, Mainchain allows you to access...
Get An Estimate
- Consignment notes
- Freight labels
- Dangerous goods certificates
- Summary manifests
- Hire equipment reports
Job details automatically upload to our system eliminating the need to phone or email pickup requests.
Manage Data With Ease
- Addresses are validated with Google to improve accuracy
- Notifications and delivery instructions are saved against receivers
Create Delivery Timeslots
Manage Hire Equipment
- Freight bookings
- Status information
- Proof of delivery
- Documents - packing slip / dangerous goods
Manage Dangerous Goods
We store the DG Declaration forms so in the event of an emergency, all information of goods per consignment are identifiable.
Set Up Notifications
Keep your suppliers and receivers connected by setting up notifications for them. They are easy to read, packed with useful information and can be sent via email or SMS.
- Create and receive an issue for a shipment
- Filter issues through classification including:
- Claim - Quality Assurance Program
Automatic emails are sent, notifying you when a task is updated or resolved and tracks the steps and the team members who have helped resolve it.
View All Activities
- Customise your dashboard and ‘watch lists’ for visibility on shipments for a 60-day period
- Filter by goods direction, date range and key milestones
- Information can be displayed as a list or in a graph
Access Tracking Data
Comprehensive order-to-door tracking of shipments include:
- Confirmed depature
- First transport leg arrival
- Second transport leg departure
- Arrival notice
- Customs clearance
- Cargo available
Retrieve Broader Results
- Search one year of data both (past and future)
- Beneficial for shipments that have a transit time of more than 60 days
Receive Proof Of Delivery
Manage Freight Costs
View In-depth Analysis
- Tonnage reports to analyse volumes to receivers and trade lanes
- Status reports
- Delivered In Full On Time (DIFOT)
Discussions with your Account Manager can address areas for improvement and agree on corrective action and measurement criteria.