As a Transport customer, Mainchain grants you access to the following:
Get An Estimate
- Shipment notes
- Freight labels
- Dangerous good certificates
- Summary manifests
- Hire equipment reports
Manage Data With Ease
- Addresses are validated with Google to improve accuracy
- Notifications and delivery instructions are saved against receivers
Create Delivery Timeslots
- Freight bookings
- Status information
- Proof of delivery
- Documentns - packing slip / dangerous goods
Manage Dangerous Goods
We store the DG Declaration forms so in the event of an emergency, all information of goods per shipment are indentifiable.
Set Up Notifications
Keep your suppliers and receivers connected by setting up notifications for them. They are easy to read, packed with useful information and can be sent via email or SMS.
Manage Service Inquiries
- Create and receive an issue for a shipment
- Filter issues through classification includingg:
- Claim - Quality Assurance Program
Automatic emails are sent, notifying you when a task is updated or resolved and tracks the steps and the team members who have helped resolve it.
View All Activities
- Customize your dashboard and 'watch lists' for visibility on consignments for a 60-day period
- Information can be displayed as a list or in a graph
- Filter by goods direction, date range and key milestons
Access Tracking Data
Use your own order / reference number as your tracking number.
Retrieve Broader Results
- Search one year of data
- Export information in Excel or CSV
Receive Proof of Delivery
Mainfreight has a range of reporting tools that add value around service and cost control. These can be specific to your needs.
- Tonnage reports to analyze volumes to receivers and trade lanes
- Status reports
- Delivered in Full On Time (DIFOT)
Discussions with your Key Account Manager (KAM) can address areas for improvement and agree on corrective action and measurement criteria.